Why Work with Us
Join us on our journey delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community
If you have the drive and commitment to help us raise the bar for every student, close the education gap between disadvantaged students and their more privileged counterparts and want to help positively transform the community we work within, then we want to hear from you!
Why work for Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe
Finding a new job is much like finding a new partner in life, both parties need to be sure their interests, values and personalities align. At Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe we are always looking to take on talented and impassioned individuals who align with our values of aspiration, achievement, care and resilience. We want our staff and students to thrive in an atmosphere that harbours learning and living in harmony.
We pride ourselves on the work we do to motivate both staff and students alike. Through building strong relationships, between staff and students and across the Oasis family, our aim is always to enable people to flourish and grow their skills. Whether you are a Senior Leader, a Teacher or Support staff we care about your career and want to help you feel valued and supported in your job.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should consider working for us:
- We offer a strong Continuous Professional Development programme - if we see potential in your future, we want to help you grow with the Academy and develop yourself in the direction you aspire to go
- We are supportive of our staff and want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- There are opportunities to learn from and network across the Oasis trust
- We are a a school on a journey of improvement, looking for exceptional and driven individuals to help us achieve this and make their mark in our community
- Support staff are offered a generous annual leave allowance and a competitive pension, with defined benefits and life cover
If you think you are the right fit for us or like what you hear please visit our current vacancies located on the right of this page to see where your career could take you next.