OAN'S Lockdown Lowdown
'Lowdown' definition: true facts and relevant information
All your lockdown questions answered in one place!
Feeling confused about the national lockdown and what this might mean for you? Don't worry! We're here to help. We've answered the most common questions below around home-schooling and the coronavirus, but will also be sharing videos, helpful information and answering any further queries you may have via email.
We can get through this together!
Booking form: Critical Workers
Government guidance is that your child is safer at home. Please only book places in school if you have no other option. This form closes on Friday at 10am.
COMPANY SHOP VOUCHERS FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS CHILDRENWe have very kindly been given some vouchers to distribute to our FSM families. They have a short date and need to be used by Sunday 31st January. The vouchers can be used at the Company Shop on the Pyewipe Estate or the Community Shop at Centre4. Please call into school to pick yours up before Friday.
- Which children can have a place in school during lockdown?
- I think my child should have a place. How do I apply?
- What are the school hours during lockdown?
- Where is the work my child needs to do at home?
- We don't have enough devices to use at home. What do we do?
- We've forgotten our online passwords! What do we do?
- How do we log in to the online programmes you use?
- We're struggling with Remote Learning. What do we do?
- We've got news to share with you. Who do we tell?
- Who do I tell if we have coronavirus symptoms?
- Can you help me with my child's behaviour at home?
- Can I get in touch with Mrs McGuire?
- How can I send a thank you message to a member of staff?
- Who do I contact about a food parcel?
- Why aren't the Year Group emails working?