We're delighted to say that we're an Ofsted graded 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features.
Following our most recent Ofsted inspection in October 2021, we're delighted that Ofsted found us to be 'Good' in quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, leadership and management, early years provision, and 'Outstanding' in personal development. We are very pleased with this outcome as our hard work from both staff and pupils has been recognised. Ofsted found that;
- “Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe is a haven for pupils who attend. Pupils and staff are rightly proud of their school."
- “The academy is a calm, safe and harmonious place where pupils thrive."
- “The early years curriculum is sharply focused on developing pupils' vocabulary and communication skills."
- “Leaders have made sure that reading is high priority."
- “Leaders provide a wide range of rich cultural experiences for pupils."
Read the Report
Your views are important to us and we are always keen to know what you think of the academy. We would appreciate it if you could take five minutes to complete a Parent Survey. If you would like to participate on Parent View, you can do so HERE.